BMDPicks11: I AM TRYING NOT TO BE HOPEFUL - I AM A BORN AND RAISED CLEVELAND FAN WITH DEEP TIES AS IN MY GREAT UNCLE NATE DOLIN OWNED THE INDIANS (SEE THE "Dol"IN" PLEASE DON'T ASK OR THINK ITS CUTE TO SAY THAT I AM RELATED TO THE IDIOT JAMES Dol"AN" The NY KNICKS OWNER) WHEN THE DOLIN NAME WITH A "IN" OWNED THE INDIANS WAS THE LAST TIME WE WON IN CLEVELAND. WAY BEFORE MY TIME. BUT IT IS THE DARN MEDIA MACHINE AND KNOWING LEBRON JAMES AND RICH PAUL PERSONALLY ITS HARD NOT TO BE EXCITED ABOUT THE KING COMING HOME TO A BETTER TEAM RIGHT NOW PERIOD. At the urging of LeBron James' agent, the Cleveland Cavaliers are pursuing a maximum contract salary slot to bring back the free-agent superstar, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Rich Paul, the president of Klutch Sports, has been funneling belief into the organization that the Cavaliers are in strong position to lure James from the Miami Heat, sources told Yahoo Sports. DON'T FORGET THAT NOT ONLY LEBRON BUT HIS WIFE AND KIDS ALONG WITH HIS LIFETIME FRIENDS AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IF YOU WANT LBJ IS RICH PAUL. KLUTCH SPORTS LEBRONS AGENT AND DEFACTO SPOKESMAN FOR FREE AGENCY ALSO LIKE LEBRONS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALL LIVE STILL IN NE OHIO. HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS. I LOVE LAS VEGAS 60% OF MY TIME AND PORTLAND OREGON WHERE I SPEND THE OTHER 40% BUT EVERY DAY I MISS HOME CLEVELAND AND I MOVED TO VEGAS IN 1995. For years, Paul has confided to people that bringing back James to Cleveland has been something of a mission for him, and he's encouraging Cavaliers officials to offer no restraint in the recruitment of James, sources said.